Affidavit of Elder Abuse, Foul Play & Murder (Blog.failvfail.com )
Ivan J. Fail – Victim of Elder Abuse, Foul Play and Murder?
Know The Signs Of Elder Abuse. Visit Blog.FailvFail.com – and/or web site www . fail v fail.com
1. Threats of abandonment to the degree that it causes the victim anguish and pain to the degree of crying and deep depression.
2. Threats to the victim in an attempt to get him to sign hand written agreements giving over full authority over all of the victims financial matters
and deciding who they can see.
3. Locking up the victim in a rest home and not allowing them to see family members.
4. Issuing “No Contact Orders” against family members preventing them from calling or visiting the victim.
5. Refusing and failing to tell the victim why family members have not come to see them.
6. Harassing the victim into signing Transfer on Death Deeds and thereby the wrongful taking of the land.
7. Refusing to comply with victims request to see their lawyer.
8. Threatening, intimidating and telling the victim that they would not move into the victim’s home and take care of him
if he did not give them a deed to the farm.
9. Harassing the victim while in his Hospital bed forcing him into signing a Transfer on Death Deed under duress, thereby taking the land.
10. Retaliating against the victims of their abuse and fraud by Calling, and Mailing threatening letters to their
lawyers to stop representing the victims of their Fraud.
11. Death Threats against the Victim. (Documented in recorded documents.)
The System is ill prepared to address these issues. The Status Quo is “Old People Die Every Day – So What!”
It is Popular in America. Some people believe some things should be better kept in the Family including Greed, Elder Abuse, Foul Play and even Murder.
Others say “I don’t want to get involved”. Apathy Prevails in Elder Abuse Cases.
However, It is Criminal & Cruel.
In the Victims dying days dysfunctional and greedy family members Schemed & Scrambled for the Victim’s Money.
They thieves schemed while their victims dreamed.
Information. email@example.com 800-722-9529
- Location: Blog.failvfail.com
What Is Elder Abuse? It is America’s Guantanamo.
The Parallels between Elder Abuse and Guantanamo.
- Apathy Rules.
- Both are inhumane.
- Out of sight out of mind
- The Victims are locked up or buried.
- No one wants liability by admitting the mistakes.
- The Innocent Suffer while the Guilty receive awards.
- Our Government leaders do not have the Moral Courage to stop it.
Order Book at www.WhatIsElderAbuse.com
Affidavit of Elder Abuse, Foul Play & Murder Google Blog.failvfail.com
Google Gary A. Nelson, Tonia Dedeke, June Dedeke, Ivan Lee Fail, John Roy Fail, Patty Hon,